If you are searching for how to turn on Bluetooth on your HP laptop, this article will help. It covers the step-by-step process of turning on Bluetooth from the Windows 11 operating system and also introduces some of the most common troubleshooting techniques. Select
How to Turn On Bluetooth On HP laptop?
There are different Methods that you can use to turn on Bluetooth on HP laptop. We will share with you easy steps and by following them you can turn on Bluetooth easily. Here are the possible methods that you can follow to turn it on.
Let’s go. . .
1.Turn on Bluetooth from Menu
To turn on Bluetooth On HP laptop.
- Click on Internet Button Which is located Near The Time On windows 11
- Then you will See Popup Menu
- Select the Bluetooth Option on this Menu.
- If There is not Bluetooth option you can click on pencil Button.
- After clicking on Pencell button Add the Blue tooth to Menu.
- Click on blue tooth and Turn it on.
Latest Post: How Much is my Laptop Worth
2.Turn on Bluetooth from Setting
If you are still Troubling to Turn on Bluetooth on Hp laptop. Then here is the alternative Method. Which is turn on Bluetooth from setting:
- To turn on Bluetooth from Setting on HP laptop:
- Press Windows+S button This will show a Search Bar.
- Search Bluetooth on Search Box.
- This will Open a Bluetooth Setting on Windows 11
- Turn the Bluetooth On.
3. Turn on Bluetooth with Short Key
To Turn on Bluetooth on Hp laptop with Short key:
- You can press Windows+A key.
- This will show up Menu from Right Side of your screen
- Click on Bluetooth icon and turn it on.
How to Trouble Shoot Bluetooth Problems on HP laptop?
Some time you face Problem on turning on Bluetooth on hp laptop. Then don’t worry here we will share with you solutions. By following them you can trouble shoot Bluetooth.
Here are the solutions:
1.Turn Physical Bluetooth Button ON
If you tried all the methods that we share with you can you are unable to turn Bluetooth on. Then maybe your laptop have not turn on Bluetooth. There is physical Bluetooth button near your laptop keyboard. Double check that you Turn on Bluetooth button.
2. Update Driver
If you are facing problem on turning on Bluetooth on hp laptop Sometime it could be a Driver Problem.
To update drive of Bluetooth:
- Press Windows+S button.
- This will show windows search bar.
- Search Device manager.
- Turn on device manager and Search for Bluetooth Adapter.
- And Then Click The Arrow and Expend the Bluetooth SEtting.
- Right click on it and click on Properties.
- Now click on Driver Option and in this option you will see update Driver click on it.
- This will update driver and now you solved the problem.
Related Article: Why my laptop fan keep running all the Time
3. Enable Bluetooth Services
Some time you accidently disable Bluetooth Services on windows 11 Setting. Or automatically disable Bluetooth Services. And this could be a major trouble to turning on Bluetooth.
So make sure that your Bluetooth services is Turn on. To turn on Bluetooth services.
- Press Windows+R.
- This will show windows Run dialog box.
- Search “services” in box and press enter.
- Now you will get a Services windows and search for Bluetooth.
- Once you find the Bluetooth Services right click on it.
- And Click on Properties.
- In general setting click on Startup type and select the Automatic option.
- Press ok.
These are the possible methods that you can use to trouble shoot the Bluetooth problems on hp laptop. We Hop you will get the Point and solve this problem on your laptop.
How to connect another Device with Bluetooth on HP laptop:
First turn ON the Bluetooth in your HP laptop.
- Locate the F2 key or Bluetooth button on your HP laptop keyboard.
- Press Fn+F2 Button to turn ON the Bluetooth hp laptop.
- You will see an orange light, which means turning ON the Bluetooth hp laptop is a success.
- Then turn on Bluetooth in another device like mobile phone, tablet, etc which you want to connect through Bluetooth with a hp laptop.
- Check whether other devices are discoverable or not by selecting the settings menu of other devices; where you can see the option Find Nearby Devices, turn it On (blue line), and set your device name (if necessary).
- Now open Bluetooth settings in your HP laptop and select Add Device section. turn on hp laptop Bluetooth.
- Now look for your device in the list of Devices. When you find it, click on it to connect turn on hp laptop Bluetooth.
When another device gets connected-connected to HP Laptop successfully, a window will open asking for pairing code/passkey turn on hp laptop Bluetooth . If your passkey matches each other then turn ON hp laptop Bluetooth connection is successful and the devices will get connected turn on hp laptop Bluetooth.
How to install Bluetooth on Hp laptop?
- First turn on bluetooth on hp laptop
- Then go to the control panel and click turn windows features on or off
- There you can turn on Bluetooth Adapter by checking it.
This is how to turn on Bluetooth on an hp laptop.
So in the end, turning on a Bluetooth hp laptop is not a difficult thing. All you need to do is turn it on! The information provided in this article will help you turn on a Bluetooth hp laptop so that your phone or other devices can connect to it. You don’t have to pay for professional service just for this simple task!
If only turn off the Bluetooth hp laptop, all you have to do is turn it off. So I think to turn off Bluetooth hp laptop also easy. We Hop you will get full solution of this Problem. Thank you very much and enjoy reading our posts. Thanks!
I Am Robert Karsyn (Graduate in computer science). I found LaptopsRai to Share my Experience Online World Wide. I have a Greater 8 Year Working Experience in the Computer Field and Love to troubleshooting Computer issues. In This blog, I Share My Experience and Provides You Best laptop Buying Guide۔