Samsung laptops are very popular because of their features but there are times you might need to reset them. Resetting a laptop is an action that determines the performance of the laptop after you’ve done some modifications to your operating system and files. in This article, We Guide you About How To Reset Samsung Laptop To Factory Settings.
Resetting a Samsung laptop to Factory Settings helps in removing everything from the hard disk drive and making it like when you bought it new. It will be like turning back time for your computer; no files, no apps, nothing at all.
There are different ways to reset a Samsung laptop that includes, including doing it from the BIOS menu or using Windows reset option. You have to determine which of these methods is best for your specific model of laptop.
You can also reset your laptop through the use of an installation CD/DVD disc that was given to you upon purchase. The installation disk contains all the necessary drivers and software that your laptop needs to work perfectly.
You should also consider safeguarding your data before resetting a Samsung laptop by backing up all personal files and saving them on an external hard drive or USB stick. This will enable you still recover important documents even after resetting.
Why You Need To Reset Samsung Laptop To Default Factory Setting:
There are different reasons why you might want to reset your Samsung laptop to the default factory setting. One reason is that the laptop has become slower at performing tasks or that new apps have been installed and it’s working abnormally slow. Or perhaps, your operating system is not running properly, windows freeze unexpectedly, etc.
You can also Reset Samsung Laptop if someone else had access to it and might have made some changes to it. In cases where your laptop is stolen, you can reset it so the thief cannot gain unauthorized access to your personal information or data on it.
In most cases, you will need to Reset Samsung Laptop when the device is having problems with software installs, and detect devices and peripherals like printers, USB devices, and other external gadgets.
Another reason is to clean your laptop and make it more secure by resetting the device; some people go for this method when they want to sell their laptops or tablets. A new buyer will be able to use the device after resetting data from a used device that’s been sold to them.
Don’t forget to visit: How Much Storage Do I Need on laptop
How To Reset Samsung Laptop To Factory Settings Through Backup Restoring:
1. Turn on your Samsung laptop and click on ‘Start‘. This will take you straight to the Windows desktop screen. You should see a few programs which you can use for different functions like playing games, surfing the internet and so much more.
2. Right-click on ‘Start’ and open up a new menu selection. Go to the control panel where you will be able to access system restore and other programs that can help you in resetting your laptop.
3. Select ‘System Restore’ from the menu options and use it to choose a date when everything was working perfectly fine on your computer.
4. After you’ve done choosing the date, click on ‘next‘. Your laptop will now reset to the settings that were downloaded from Microsoft on that particular date. This process can take some time depending on how big your hard disk drive is and also if you have a lot of files stored in it.
The Samsung laptop will now reset to the settings that were downloaded from Microsoft on that particular date.
5. Your laptop will now reboot after it has finished resetting to the earlier settings. It is recommended that you do not forget to save all your personal data before you reset your laptop again.
Now we take a look at the other Method of Resetting Samsung laptop to its default Factory Setting:
How To Reset Samsung Laptop To Factory Settings Through BIOS:
Step 1: Power on your laptop and look for the ‘F2’, ‘F9’ or ‘Del‘ button.
(Note: Samsung Different Models have Different Function key so you can press it some times its work sometimes you can try different key like F3)
Step 2: Wait for about 10 seconds and while still pressing F2, F9 or Del; press the power button again and keep it pressed till your laptop reboots and displays the BIOS screen.
Step 3: Press the ‘Esc key and choose boot options. Select ‘restore factory defaults.
Step 4: This will take you to a list of different BIOS options that your laptop uses. Scroll down and select ‘Restore Factory Default’.
Step 5: Go back to the previous menu and highlight ‘save changes and exit’. Press enter by using the arrow key.
Step 6: This will save all changes you’ve made in the system and your laptop is now reset to factory settings.
You can Read This Article too: Why RAM is Called Volatile Memory
How To Factory Reset Samsung Laptop By Using Recovery Solution:
This method involves the use of a Recovery Solution. You can download it from the official website or any other reliable online source.
After downloading the software, you need to install it on your computer before using this reset option. The following steps will help you install this program on your laptop; follow them carefully:
1. Double click on ‘Samsung Recovery Solution 4 (1).exe’. This will take you to the installation screen.
2. Use the ‘next’ option for installation and use the ‘finish’ button when your laptop reboots after installation is finished.
3. You can now use Samsung Recovery Solution as an option for resetting your computer; you need to follow the instructions that will appear on the screen to reset your laptop.
Resetting your laptop to factory settings is an important step in maintaining its performance. If you’re not sure how we’ve provided some instructions for the Samsung laptops in This article Above that should help get you started.
Quick Way: The Samsung laptop should be reset to factory settings by pressing the power button while holding down the F3 key. Once you hold both keys for about 15 seconds, release them and wait until there is a prompt on your screen asking if you want to restore or delete all data before continuing with this process. Thanks!
Related Latest Article: Why do my HP laptop Keep Freezing
I Am Robert Karsyn (Graduate in computer science). I found LaptopsRai to Share my Experience Online World Wide. I have a Greater 8 Year Working Experience in the Computer Field and Love to troubleshooting Computer issues. In This blog, I Share My Experience and Provides You Best laptop Buying Guide۔