You may have heard about PS4, PS Vita, or PS TV, but do you know what they are for? A PlayStation is a gaming console developed by Sony Company.
Do you Play PS4 on Laptop With HDMI? Yes, this is true! Here we will tell you all the details about it and how to play your favorite game on your laptop using an HDMI cable.
The PS4 is a popular gaming console, and if you’re looking for a way to play it on your laptop, then this article will help. It explains how to connect the two devices via HDMI and gives tips on what cables you’ll need. This information can be helpful for people who want to use their laptop as an alternative to the TV when they don’t have one available or just want more screen space.
I’m going to tell you how to play PS4 on a laptop with HDMI? There are a few ways in which this can be done, but the most popular is using an app called Remote Play Connection. This will allow you to use your PC as if it was a TV and control the PlayStation 4 from your keyboard or mouse. It sounds complicated but I’ll walk you through it step by step!
What is PS4?
PlayStation 4 (PS4) is a home video game console developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. Announced as the successor to the PlayStation 3 during a press conference on February 20, 2013, it was launched in North America on November 15, 2013, in Europe and Australia on November 29, 2013, and in Japan on February 22, 2014. It competes with Nintendo’s Wii U and Microsoft’s Xbox One, as part of the eighth generation of video game consoles.
PlayStation 4 is a gaming console; it has its own library of games you can play anytime. When you want to relax after a busy day, play a game that will calm your mind. It doesn’t matter which genre you’re into-action, strategy, sandbox, or even simulation games.
1.How to Play PS4 on Laptop with HDMI
Now that you know all about PS4 and why it matters, let’s show you how to play your games on the laptop. All you need is an HDMI cable, and your laptop should have an HDMI port.
1. First, make sure your PlayStation 4 is turned off.
2. Then, take the HDMI cable and plug one end into the HDMI port on your PlayStation 4.
3. Now, take the other end of the HDMI cable and plug it into the HDMI port on your laptop.
4. Finally, turn on your PlayStation 4 and your laptop. Your laptop’s screen will now mirror what’s happening on your PlayStation 4. You can also use this setup to watch movies or TV shows with your PlayStation 4.
So now you know how to play PS4 on a laptop with an HDMI cable. No need to buy a console now as you can easily play games on your laptop and enjoy the experience of this gaming machine called PlayStation 4. You can also connect a PS4 controller with pc or any android device and enjoy the game without using a mouse and keyboard.
You may like to Read: How to Boot Lenovo laptop in Safe mode
2.How to play PS4 on laptop Through Remote plays
What is Remote Play?
Remote play allows gamers to stream their PS4 games directly to their PlayStation Vita, Sony Xperia devices, or PC/Mac. This feature was first used through the PlayStation 3 but got much attention since it was released for the PlayStation 4.
Steps to Play Ps4 On Laptop Through Remote Plays ?
Now, let’s get to how you can play your PS4 games on your laptop. The process is actually quite simple but you will need a few things to make it work.
First, you will need:
- A PlayStation 4 (duh)
- A computer with Windows
- Sony PlayStation Vita via Remote Play app on PS4
Once you have all of the above, follow these steps:
1. On your PlayStation 4, go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings and make sure that “Enable Remote Play” is checked.
2. On your PC/Mac, open up the PS4 Media Player application and click on the “Settings” cog in the top-right corner.
3. Under “Connection Method”, select “Remote Play”.
4. Under “Network Connection Type”, make sure that your computer is connected to the same network as your PlayStation 4.
5. Click on the “Start” button and your PS4 Media Player will automatically start scanning for your PlayStation 4. If you have multiple PlayStation 4 consoles on the same network, make sure to select the right one from the drop-down menu under “PlayStation 4 location”.
6. Wait for a few seconds as it detects your PS4 and then clicks on the blue icon that appears underneath your PS4’s name.
7. As soon as the pairing between your PS4 and PC is successful, you should see a notification appear on both devices saying that they are connected to each other.
8. On your PlayStation 4, go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings and make sure that “Enable Remote Play” is unchecked. This will prevent any automatic connection from happening in the future.
9. From now on, whenever you want to play your PS4 games on your PC/Mac, just open up the PS4 Media Player application and click on the “Start” button. You should then see all of your PlayStation 4 games appear in the main window.
Just like that, you’re now playing your PS4 games on your laptop!
So, there you have it. How to play PS4 games on your laptop using the Remote Play feature. Obviously, the experience isn’t going to be as good as playing them on a PlayStation 4 console but it’s still a neat trick that can come in handy if you happen to be away from your home console.
You can Read a Related Post too: How to Fix Black Spot on Laptop
3.How to play PS4 on laptop Through Capture Card
If your laptop doesn’t have an HDMI port, then you can use a capture card to play PS4 on your laptop. Here are the steps.
First, get yourself an HDMI video capture card that has RCA/HDMI input ports. Then, connect the capture card to your PlayStation 4 using the HDMI cable. Next, connect the capture card to your laptop using the RCA cable.
Now, open the video recording software on your laptop. Don’t connect both devices yet; if you do, then the screen will be black. Instead, restart your PlayStation 4 and wait for it to boot up completely. Now, plug in both devices at once and start playing a game.
Once you’ve finished playing, press “Stop” on your video recording software before you unplug any device. If done correctly, you should have captured footage of the game you played. Finally, convert the recorded footage to any format that’s supported by your computer.
If you follow all these steps correctly then this is how you can play PS4 on a laptop without an HDMI port using a capture card.
Related Article: How to Boot from USB on HP laptop
Playing PS4 on a laptop is possible with enough knowledge and methods for this purpose. We tried to cover all the information about PS4 in this article. Conclusion paragraph: If you want to play PS4 on your laptop, there are many ways that can let you do it.
You need an HDMI cable for this purpose and an external monitor or TV screen with the same type of connection port as well. If both screens have HDMI ports, then connecting them will be easy because all you need is just one adapter between the two devices.
However, if only one has the appropriate connector type, then you may need to buy an additional converter so they can work together. We recommend using wireless connectivity when possible because cables take up too much space in your room and also create clutter by being plugged in everywhere. Keep in mind that some laptops have built-in Wi-Fi cards while others require separate purchases which means more cost.
If you want to play PS4 on a laptop or desktop with HDMI, this article has all the information you need. We provide You with a step-by-step guide of how to do so and what hardware is needed. In This blog post, We provide some insights into why playing games on a larger screen may be beneficial for your gaming experience as well as some tips about which laptop might be best suited for it. Thanks!
I Am Robert Karsyn (Graduate in computer science). I found LaptopsRai to Share my Experience Online World Wide. I have a Greater 8 Year Working Experience in the Computer Field and Love to troubleshooting Computer issues. In This blog, I Share My Experience and Provides You Best laptop Buying Guide۔